IMX644 Manager V1.02 for Win 7/Vista/XP
- IMX644 USB driver will be found on "C:\Program Files\YAMAHA\IMX644\Usbimx644" after installing IMX644 Manager to the default location.
- When you control the IMX644 from an external device, please do not recall scenes within a second.
Main Revisions and Enhancements
- Now supports Windows 7 (64 or 32 bit) and Vista 64 bit.
- The IMX644 USB Driver and its installation procedure have been changed. For more information, refer to the IMX644 Manager Owner's Manual (including Installation Guide).
- The processor settings supplied as the IMX644 Library File (Version 1.1) have been added to the speaker presets.
|OS||Windows 7 (64 or 32 bit)||Windows Vista (64 or 32 bit)||Windows XP Professional Editon / Home Edition (SP2 or later)|
|CPU||Intel Pentium/Celeron 1.4 GHz or higher||Intel Pentium III 400 MHz or higher|
|Memory||1 GB or more (2 GB or more for Windows 7 64-bit version)||128MB or more|
|HDD||50 MB or more|
|Display||1,024 x 768 pixels or higher; High Color 16-bit or higher|
|Other||Mouse / Keyboard / USB connector or RS-232C connector|
former version information.
IMX644 Manager V1.00 for Win
- Release version.