Mini-YGDAI Card Support for Plug-and-play Dante™ Digital Audio Networking
Dante-MY16-AUD card is a fully compatible Yamaha Mini-YGDAI standard card that instantly Danteenables your Yamaha mixer, processor or power amp. Each Dante-MY16-AUD provides 16 bidirectional audio channels (8 at 96 kHz) and full Dante network audio redundancy over Gigabit Ethernet.
*Please note that when using HA Remote function, both Dante-MY16-AUD (V22.214.171.124 or newer) and Dante Controller (V3.2.9 or newer) are necessary. For details, please refer to the Dante-MY16-AUD user guide.
- 24bit resolution, 16-in/16-out Dante interface (8-in/8-out at 96kHz)
- 2x RJ-45 connectors for Dante I/O, 1x D-sub 9 pin connector for RS232-C
- Latency can be selected from four preset values: 0.15 ms, 0.5 ms, 1.0 ms, or 5.0 ms.
- More than 16 audio channels can be transferred when used with a standard network switch.
- Automatic discovery and setup for network devices. Devices names can be specified as required.
- Allows direct PC or Mac audio input and output without the need for an audio interface.
|Channel count||16IN / 16OUT|
|Sampling Frequency||48kHz and 96kHz|
|Sample bit-depth||24 bit|
|Network||2 x Gigabit (1000Mbps; 1Gbps) Ethernet RJ45 connectors|
|Redundancy||Glitch-free Dante audio redundancy using dual Ethernet networks|
|HA Remote||Supported on HA Remote capable Yamaha products|
|Expandable||Install up to four Dante-MY16-AUD cards in available Mini-YGDAI-compatible slots for up to 64 bidirectional audio channels|
|Clock||High quality on-board VCXO clock can provide master clock OR slave off audio equipment; automatic synchronization with Dante network|