Sublime Sound Liberated by Exceptional Flexibility
R Series I/O racks employ Dante network audio protocol for exceptional flexibility and freedom in setup and placement, while delivering natural, musical sound that brings out the full sonic potential of mixing consoles and other system components. They also allow redundancy for the utmost reliability in any application. Four models accommodate a wide range of I/O requirements.
- Sonic performance that brings out the best in any system
- Dante network protocol contributes to greater system scalability and flexibility
- Support for CL series consoles as well as other Dante based systems
- Automatic digital-stage compensation for analog gain changes (CL series only)
- Four models flexibly accommodate any system requirements
- CL Series
Yamaha CL series digital mixing consoles represent a new level of refinement. They offer an evolved experience in accessible mixing, plus sonic purity with sound shaping capabilities that will give the most imaginative engineer unprecedented creative freedom. The CL series embodies the leading standards in live sound in their most advanced, most expressive form.
- QL Series
QL series consoles offer all-in-one mixing, processing, and routing capability for small to medium scale live sound, corporate speech events, installations, and much more.