1. You can change the channel labels but not a part of the device labels. Because they are used for the device identification of CL series. For details, please refer to this fig.
2. Please do not use the EEE function (*) of network switches in a Dante network.
Although power management should be negotiated automatically in switches that support EEE, some switches do not perform the negotiation properly. This may cause EEE to be enabled in Dante networks when it is not appropriate, resulting in poor synchronization performance and occasional dropouts.
Therefore we strongly recommend that:
2. If you use unmanaged switches, make sure to not use network switches that support the EEE function, since EEE operation cannot be disabled in these switches.
3. Be sure to use the switches with IGMP Snooping V3 enabled when audio data is transmitted in multicast flows.
Unicast is used by default (recommended). Only use multicast when it is necessary, and keep the number of multicast flows to a minimum.
Firmware and Software
|CL5 Firmware V3.01 (from V1.70 and later)||If your firmware is V1.70 or later, please use this file.||-||Apr. 24, 2015|
|CL5 Firmware V3.01 (from V1.61 and older)||If your firmware is V1.61 or older, please use this file.||-||Apr. 24, 2015|
|CL3 Firmware V3.01 (from V1.70 and later)||If your firmware is V1.70 or later, please use this file.||-||Apr. 24, 2015|
|CL3 Firmware V3.01 (from V1.61 and older)||If your firmware is V1.61 or older, please use this file.||-||Apr. 24, 2015|
|CL1 Firmware V3.01 (from V1.70 and later)||If your firmware is V1.70 or later, please use this file.||-||Apr. 24, 2015|
|CL1 Firmware V3.01 (from V1.61 and older)||If your firmware is V1.61 or older, please use this file.||-||Apr. 24, 2015|
|CL Editor V3.0.0 for Win 8.1/8/7||Win||Apr. 7, 2015|
|CL Editor V3.0.0 for Mac OS X 10.7-10.10||Mac||Apr. 7, 2015|
|Dante Virtual Soundcard||Required for use with Nuendo Live||-|
|Console File Converter V2.3.0 for Win 8.1/8/7||Win||Feb.6, 2014|
|Console File Converter V2.3.0 for Mac OS X 10.6-10.10||Mac||Feb. 6, 2014|
|CL StageMix for iPad||-|
|CL Series Help File||-||Apr. 7, 2015|
|Yamaha Console Extension V2.0.0 for Win8.1/8/7(64-bit)||Required for use with Nuendo Live. Also works with QL Series.||Win||Jul. 15, 2014|
|Yamaha Console Extension V2.0.0 for Win8.1/8/7(32-bit)||Required for use with Nuendo Live. Also works with QL Series.||Win||Jul. 10, 2014|
|Yamaha Console Extension V2.0.0 for Mac||Required for use with Nuendo Live. Also works with QL Series.||Mac||Jul. 15, 2014|
|Rio3224-D Firmware V3.00||-||Apr. 7, 2015|
|Rio1608-D Firmware V3.00||-||Apr. 7, 2015|
|Ri8-D Firmware V3.00||-||Apr. 7, 2015|
|Ro8-D Firmware V3.00||-||Apr. 7, 2015|
|RMio64-D Firmware V3.00||-||Apr. 7, 2015|
|R Remote V2.0.0 for Win||Win||Apr. 7, 2015|
|R Remote V2.0.0 for Mac||Mac||Apr. 7, 2015|
|Dante Virtual Soundcard||Required for use with Nuendo Live||-|
Advice for using StageMix on iOS 6
[ 1 ]
Since the release of iOS 6, your iPad may try to access the Internet at the time of selecting a Wi-Fi Network. Depending on the set-up or model of your Wi-Fi device (Router or Access Point), the message of "cannot connect with the Internet" may appear on your iPad screen and StageMix will be unable to connect with a console.
Internet access is unnecessary for the connection between StageMix and console, so should you experience this you can prevent this message from appearing by disabling "Redirect Function for Internet connection" of your Wi-Fi device. Please ask the Wi-Fi device manufacturer about the way to disable "Redirect Function for Internet connection".
[ 2 ]
With iOS6 you may experience Wi-Fi connection difficulties which can result in StageMix repeatedly losing sync with the console. Should you encounter this problem, please use either of the following procedures in order to maintain a stable Wi-Fi connection.
[Solution 1: If using a static IP address setting on the iPad.]
1. Open "Settings" application on the iPad.
2. Select Wi-Fi.
3. Tap [ >] of Wi-Fi Network you are using.
4. Tap [ Router ] and enter the IP address of the Router or Access Point.
（IP address is usually printed on the bottom of the device.）
5. Tap [ DNS ] and enter the same IP address as used in the above step 4
6. Close "Network Settings"
7. Launch StageMix and connect it to a console.
* Please note that the DNS address entered in the above step 5 must be set as required if using your iPad to connect to the Internet via the same WiFi device. Please ask your Network Administrator for assistance.
[Solution 2: If using the DHCP setting on the iPad.]
Should your Router or Access Point feature a DHCP server, it can be set-up accordingly. If not, use solution 1.
( Wi-Fi device settings )
1. Login to your Wi-Fi device using a web browser etc. and enter the set-up page.
2. Enable the DHCP server function in the setting page of step 1.
3. Set the upper and lower limits of the IP addresses the DHCP server can assign.
Ensure your console's IP address is outside this range, or reserve its IP address.
4. Set the Subnet Mask to the same value as the console.
5. Set the Router (Gateway) and DNS address if necessary.
6. Store the changes to apply.
7. Re-boot your Wi-Fi device if necessary.
( iPad settings )
8. Open "Settings" application on your iPad.
9. Select Wi-Fi.
10. Tap [ >] of Wi-Fi Network you are using.
11. Select [DHCP] under IP address. The iPad will receive the necessary DHCP data from the Wi-Fi device. Tap [Renew Lease] if it does not.
12. Double check that there is no IP address conflict between the console and iPad
13. Double check the iPad has received correct data for the Router and DNS address.
14. Launch StageMix and connect it to the console.
|CL Editor Installation Guide||[465KB]|
|CL Editor Owner's Manual||[10.3MB]|
|CL StageMix V5 User Guide||[3.13MB]|
|CL5/CL3/CL1 Update Guide||[752KB]|
|CL5/CL3/CL1 V1.5 Owner's Manual||[8.61MB]|
|CL5/CL3/CL1 V1.5 Reference Manual||[10.1MB]|
|CL5/CL3/CL1 V1.7 Supplementary Manual||[896KB]|
|CL5/CL3/CL1 V2.0 Supplementary Manual||[687KB]|
|CL5/CL3/CL1 V3.0 Owner's Manual||[8.46MB]|
|CL5/CL3/CL1 V3.0 Reference Manual||[13.1MB]|
|CL5/CL3/CL1 Yamaha Console Extension Installation Guide||[49.9KB]|
|Dante Controller V3.5.x User Guide||[2.18MB]|
|MBCL Owner's Manual||[1.89MB]|
|Ri8-D/Ro8-D Owner's Manual||[3.07MB]|
|Ri8-D/Ro8-D Update Guide||[839KB]|
|Rio3224-D/Rio1608-D Owner's Manual||[3.88MB]|
|Rio3224-D/Rio1608-D Update Guide||[847KB]|
|Specification additions/changes for CL5/CL3/CL1 V1.02||[254KB]|
System Design Resources
|CAD Data (CL5, CL3, CL1)||[1.04MB]|
|CAD Data (MBCL)||[320KB]|
|CAD Data (Rio3224-D, Rio1608-D)||[449KB]|
|CL Series Block Diagram||[1.39MB]|
|CL Series Dimensions||[3.99MB]|
|Dante Controller V3.5.0 Release Notes||[180KB]|
|Dante Controller V126.96.36.199 Release Notes||[180KB]|
|Dante Controller V188.8.131.52 for Win Release Notes||[213KB]|
|Data sheet(CL5, CL3, CL1)||[9.04MB]|
|Dimensions (Rio3224-D, Rio1608-D)||[787KB]|
|MIDI Paramete Change List (CL/QL)||[3.54MB]|
|Tested USB flash memory list for CL series M7CL, LS9||[76.2KB]|