Dante Network Design Guide
- Dante Network Design Guide
This guide focuses on network design rather than the basic specifications of individual products and Dante network.
- CL/QL Series Online Seminar
Experience our CL/QL series training seminar online!
The features and functions are explained by Leland Green and Jose Perez - the top two most experienced trainers of Yamaha digital mixing consoles. You can follow the contents in order, or choose a paticular video focusing on a topic.
- These videos were created using CL Series firmware V2.0 and QL Series firmware V1.0.
- The latest specifications are subject to change with future firmware updates.
* The subtitles are available in English, Spanish, Russian (partly), Chinese, and Japanese. If your language doesn’t appear, click the settings icon on the bottom right-hand side of the player, click subtitles/CC and click to select your language.
* QL Series Online Seminar is also available.
3. Console Operation - Basics
- CL/QL series with KLANG IEM Solutions Guide
This document and videos show how to set up Yamaha CL/QL series consoles with KLANG 3D in-ear monitoring systems via Dante network.
Yamaha CL&QL Series with KLANG In-Ear Monitoring Solutions
Introducing KLANG IEM Products
Setting up KLANG:fabrik with CL Series
- CL series Live Recording Guide with Nuendo Live
This guide shows how quick and easy it is to achieve a high quality, live multi-track recording using a Yamaha CL series digital mixer and the bundled software of Steinberg Nuendo Live.
- Shure ULXD with Yamaha CL/QL Setup Guide
This document outlines the simple setup procedure of Shure's ULXD4D/ULXD4Q digital wireless mic receivers with Yamaha CL & QL consoles, and provides tips for deploying a successful system.
- CL/QL series with Aviom Personal Mixer Guide
This guide features a system setup example that shows how to integrate Aviom personal mixers into a Dante network that is based on Yamaha CL/QL series digital mixing consoles.
PDF File [English]
- CL & QL External Surround Metering Guide
This guide provides a step-by-step solution for connecting TouchMonitor TM7 from RTW as an external surround metering device with a Yamaha CL or QL digital mixing console.
PDF File [English]
Audio Quality in Networked Sound
This white paper presents a summary of the most important quality issues in networked audio systems to support system designers and sound engineers in maximizing their system’s Performance and Response, achieving the maximum Audio Quality and Sound Quality.