Dante Network Design Guide
- Dante Network Design Guide
This guide focuses on network design rather than the basic specifications of individual products and Dante network.
- CL/QL Series Online Seminar
Experience our CL/QL series training seminar online!
The features and functions are explained by Leland Green and Jose Perez - top two of the most experienced trainers of Yamaha digital mixing consoles. You can follow the contents in order, or choose a paticular video focusing on a topic.
- These videos were created using CL Series firmware V2.0 and QL Series firmware V1.0.
- The latest specifications are subject to change with future firmware update.
* The subtitles are available in English, Spanish, Russian (partly), Chinese, and Japanese. If your language does not appear, click the menu button at the bottom-right of player and choose it.
* QL Series Online Seminar is also available.
3. Console Operation - Basics
- CL series Live Recording Guide with Nuendo Live
This guide shows how quick and easy it is to achieve a high quality, live multi-track recording using a Yamaha CL series digital mixer and the bundled software of Steinberg Nuendo Live.
- CL/QL series with Aviom Personal Mixer Guide
This guide features a system setup example that shows how to integrate Aviom personal mixers into a Dante network that is based on Yamaha CL/QL series digital mixing consoles.
PDF File [English]
Audio Quality in Networked Sound
This white paper presents a summary of the most important quality issues in networked audio systems to support system designers and sound engineers in maximizing their system’s Performance and Response, achieving the maximum Audio Quality and Sound Quality.