96 Inputs and 22 Buses For Glorious Surround Sound
Combining a leading-edge design philosophy with the latest in digital technology, the DM2000VCM is the world's first sound / music production digital console to receive approval under the globally-recognized THX pm3 surround standard. Multi-channel digital broadcast, Internet delivery of television and music, the integration of next-generation "Blu-Ray Disc" media - with each passing year the market demand for surround-sound media reaches new heights, requiring ever more quality and speed from broadcast and production facilities.
Everything we know about digital audio has been put into developing the DM2000VCM. It combines a myriad of surround mixing and monitoring functions together with a maximum of 96 inputs and 22 mixing buses, transparent sound quality thanks to a superb head amp, 24-bit AD/DA, and 96 kHz sampling, as well as superior integration with DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) packages such as NUENDO. This result is a console that is able to handle the demands of today's production and broadcast environments with ease.
The DM2000VCM also brings to the table VCM plug-ins like EQ, compressors, tape saturation, and guitar effectors now standard on Yamaha's digital consoles, along with the outstanding REV-X reverb algorithm newly introduced in the SPX2000. Add to this the smooth, realistic sound of iSSP surround field technology, and you have a console that provides simply breathtaking performance.
Put simply, our flagship DM2000VCM production console takes sound production to new heights.
- Precise 24-bit/96-kHz Audio and High-performance Head Amps
- 96-input 22-bus Mix Capacity at 96 kHz
- Powerful Channel Functions with Flexible Control and Patching
- Eight Advanced Multi-effect Processors Plus Six 31-band GEQs
- Versatile Connectivity for a Wide Range of Applications
- Six I/O Expansion Slots for Easy Expansion in a Variety of Formats
- Cascade Connector and a Generous Selection of Control Interfaces
- An Ideal Platform for Surround Production
- Enhanced Surround Monitoring Environment Includes Bass Management
- Sophisticated DAW or Digital Recorder Integration
- Scene Memory and Automix Functions for Efficient Workflow
- Versatile Pairing and Grouping Functions Enhance Mixing Efficiency
- Comprehensive Interface with Touch-sensitive 100-mm Motor Faders
- DM2000 Editor Software Supplied
- Version 2 Implements Ideas from the Field(Version2)
- Seamless ADD-ON EFFECTS Support(Version2)
- A Major Studio Manager Evolution(Version2)
- ADD-ON EFFECTS Built In(DM2000VCM)
- VCM Technology(DM2000VCM)
- iSSP Technology(DM2000VCM)