CX models with SPX digital multi effect
Whether you have a mixing applications that involves only a few channels, or up to 32 inputs with substantial signal routing versatility, Yamaha's MG-series offers a console that will give you the capacity, control, and performance you deserve. All models are remarkably compact and lightweight for superior handling and portability, but absolutely no compromises have been made in terms of features, performance, or durability. The MG mixers offer an extraordinary blend of technology: some inherited from professional Yamaha mixing consoles you're likely to see in distinguished halls throughout the world, and some developed specifically to deliver optimum performance in the MG-console format. In either case these performance-packed mixers are founded on a world-spanning network of human and technological resources that crystallize to deliver features that really matter, and sound that is undeniably superior.
* Stock availability is limited in certain countries.
- Built-in SPX Digital Effects
- Lightweight, Portable Designs
- Versatile Connectivity and Pro-class Connectors
- Built-in Channel Compressors
- High-performance Microphone Preamplifiers with Switchable Phantom Power
- 3-band Channel EQ and High-pass Filters
- Aux/Effect Sends
- Two, Four or Six Buses (Stereo and Group)
- Smooth 60-millimeter Faders & Illuminated Channel ON Switches
- Bright Meters for Visual Level Monitoring
- Optional Mic Stand Mount for the MG82CX and MG102C
- Easy Operation
- P.T. Yamaha Music manufacturing Asia — Manufacturing the electronic instruments and PA products