- This system features a digital matrix processor that also provides zoning capability.
- Overall system routing and processing is handled by an MTX3 located in the staff room.
- Different BGM and announcements can be broadcast to four different zones: the lobby, elevator halls and rest rooms, shop, and cocktail/tea lounge.
- A DCP1V4S control panel at the reception desk allows easy volume adjustment and preset selection.
- The feedback suppressor built into the MTX3 automatically detects and prevents annoying feedback while at the same time protecting the system’s speakers from feedback damage.
- The MTX3 equalizer can be an effective tool for increasing clarity and intelligibility.
- Since the MTX3 features processing data for Yamaha speaker systems built in, it’s easy to achieve optimum sound and matching while protecting the speakers against overload damage.
- The MTX3 features a built-in priority ducker function that automatically reduces the volume of background music when an announcement is being made.
- A built-in MP3/WAV file player means that the MTX3 can play background music, scheduled announcements, or chimes, etc., without the need for external playback equipment.
- The CD-C600RK accepts direct digital input from iPods or iPhones, allowing extended high-quality BGM playback while power for the source is supplied by the CD player unit. Digital music files stored on a USB memory or other type of portable digital music player can be played back as well.
Installation and Administration Features
- The dedicated brackets supplied with VXS5W speakers can be used for convenient wall or ceiling mounting. A temporary attachment feature allows the installer to quickly position the bracket and then use both hands to safely and securely do the final installation.
- Refined design and compact, unobtrusive mounting hardware help the VXS5W blend in rather than detracting from the interior décor.
- The VXC4W has a temporary “Anti-Drop tab” attachment feature that allows the installer to quickly position the mount bracket and then use both hands to safely do the final installation.
* YDIF is a proprietary Yamaha connection protocol that dramatically simplifies installation while allow flexible system expansion.
|(A) CD Player||CD-C600RK|
|(B) iPod or Other MP3/WMA Player|
|(C) Matrix Processor||MTX3|
|(D) Power Amplifier||XMV4280|
|(E) Surface Mount Speaker||VXS5W|
|(F) Ceiling Speaker||VXC4W|
|(G) Control Panel||DCP1V4S|